Meet the Team
Our employees are the heart and soul of the Mas Mechanical – professional, dedicated, trustworthy and ambitious.
The team is made up of a number of qualified staff with more than 20 years experience in the local industry specialising in the maintenance and fitting of large mining and industrial equipment as well as the service and repair of light vehicles.
Max Smith – Director
MAS Mechanical Director, Max Smith, is a high profile community member and Mount Isa resident of over 20 years. He has a large portfolio of mining industry contacts throughout the Carpentaria Mount Isa Minerals Province.
Max has a strong community focus supporting both sporting and volunteer groups throughout the region.
Other members of the team include:
- Jane Smith – Office Manager
- Mahala McCauley – Administration Officer
- Bronson Smith – Diesel Fitter
- Krisneil Prasad – Light Vehicle Head Mechanic
- Matthew Gresham – Light Vehicle Mechanic
- Jordan Bradley – Boilermaker
- Mitchell Nye – Apprentice
- Wade Mackenzie – Apprentice
- Philip Makkai – Full time cleaner/Handyman